The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Cryogenic liquid oxygen storage description
Oxygen is colorless, odorless and tasteless. It is nonflammable. Almost all materials burn in air, burn much stronger force inoxygen. The atmosphere consists of 20.95 percent oxygen. At temperatures below -184℃ oxygen is in liquid form and has a transparent blue color, and is slightly heavier than water.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance : Liquefied gas. blue
Odor : No odor warning properties
Odor threshold : No data available
pH : Not applicable
Melting point/range : -362 °F (-219 °C)
Boiling point/range : -297 °F (-183 °C)
Flash point : Not applicable
Evaporation rate : Not applicable
Upper/lower explosion/flammability limit : No data available
Vapor pressure : Not applicable
Water solubility : 0.039 g/l
Relative vapor density : 1.1 (air = 1)
Relative density : 1.1 (water = 1)
Partition coefficient (n-octanol/water) : Not applicable
Auto-ignition temperature : No data available
Decomposition temperature : No data available
Viscosity : Not applicable
Molecular Weight : 32 g/mol
1. Has a long history: Our company was stablished in 1995, which is the first large-scale dry ice production and sale gas company in Wuxi. We can provide you with intimate price.
2. Factory direct: Dry ice, liquid carbon dioxide, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, food additives carbon dioxide, food additives nitrogen, all kinds of ordinary industrial gases, high purity gases, medical gases and excimer laser gas.
3. Various gas: Adapt to various needs. The daily production of the dry ice is 60 tons, to provide you with a wide range of options.
4. Supply from stock: Adequate inventory, a large number of supply from stock, to meet customer needs at any time.
5. Stable quality: Depending on the needs of the user, the purity is 99.999 %, which meets and complies with the national food additive carbon dioxide standard of GB1886.228-2016, please feel free to purchase.
6. Continuous research and development of new gas: Yuantong is always insistent on the proposals of people foremost, faithfulness, quality assurance and customer first. We continuously apply the new technology, develop new gas production and improve the production quality to meet the higher requirements of the client.
Hazards & Transportation
H270:May cause or intensify fire; oxidiser
H281:Contains refrigerated gas; may cause cryogenic burns or injury combustibles in contact with liquid oxygen may explode on ignition or impact.
Major Hazard: fire and high pressure
Toxicity: high concentration may cause pulmonary irritations
Fire Potential: highly oxidizing
DOTE Name: oxygen
DOT label: oxidizer
Identification NO.: UN-1072(compressed gas)
Hazard Class / Division :2.2
Please feel free to contact with us for detailed information, we will reply you at once.
The principal uses of oxygen stems from its strong oxidizing
1. Iron & steel manufacturing
2. Combustion-supporting, welding, cutting, surfaces strengthening
3. Petrochemical products
Packaging & Delivery
ship in 15 days after payment
If you're looking for liquid oxygen,Yuantong oxygen must be your best choice. Welcome to buy the best and liquid oxygen with us. We will offer you good service and fast delivery.